Monday, November 17, 2008

If my life were a movie...




This Sunday in our Adult Bible Fellowship we were asked the following questions to discuss with our small group.




"If your life were a movie, who would you want to play you, what would the title be and how often would Jesus appear in it"?




At first when we got in our group we all kind of looked at each other..terrified to begin. But as we went around in a circle people really opened up about their lives. There were some pretty interesting stories that came out. One guy was the oldest of 12 children who were born to a refugee family from Eastern Europe.

What did I say?


I would want Hillary Swank to play me. :) I love her pep and passion. Although I am not as buff or brunette as her it would still be my choice.


Jesus would appear frequently in my movie. Saving me from myself, looking out for me when life got crazy, helping me through school. I think my life would be an interesting movie!! Maybe one day after I write my book. :)

No comments: