Saturday, October 30, 2010

Facebook

My view on facebook is that currently I am sick of it. Maybe because I have way too much free time (that will end on Monday). Maybe it is because some of the people I am friends with....but it seems that more and more people are using it to hurt others. Vague status updates, blatant status updates, defriending others...when did facebook become a passive aggressive place to say things you aren't brave enough to tell someone to their face?

Monday's start date of a new job will take care of me worrying about this I am sure. But I plan on taking a little FB break. A message to those who read my blog- lets use FB to encourage each other. If you are mad at someone else- tell them to their face. Don't make them guess if you are talking about them or to them on your status.

No comments: