Friday, October 22, 2010

Pillow Talk

My husband is so passionate about putting into practice new things he learns. You might remember here when he attempted to put speed reading into practice after my little lesson on it.

http://daughterofedenseve.blogspot.com/2009/08/speed-reading.html

We are currently in a marriage study with our community group and it is going fabulously. I have to admit it has brought out both good things, and things we need to work on.

After the communication chapter though, a shout out to my husband for this sly move.

Laying in bed together sharing about our day:

Me = Talking about something that happened
Eman= Getting closer and closer to my side of the bed
Me= Still talking about my day
Eman= "Can this turn into a non-verbal communication?"

Hmmm....I don't remember that in the chapter.

No comments: