Friday, February 11, 2011

Celiac Disease

I promise not to make this blog all about, or even frequently about my illness. That would just make for some boring reading.

But I do want to thank all my friends and family for their support. I have gotten wonderful websites, book reviews, blogs, recipes and love as I set out on this lifetime journey. My husband brought me home two boxes of rice chex because right now that is the only thing he knows I can eat! Such a sweetie.

I have two and half weeks until all my baseline testing is done. I am praying not alot of permanent damage has been done because as I read more and more I realize I probably have had this for a while and left it undiagnosed. I know God will use it. I know it will be a wonderful journey to a much healthier me.

In the mean time, I had a muffin for breakfast and Jimmy Johns for lunch! (at the instruction of my Dr. )

2 comments:

Dawn Shultz said...

What are Jimmy Johns?

Mary Zolene said...

A really good sub sandwich shop. :)