Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nervous

You might not know this about me, but when I am upset, I clean. So if you come to my house and it is messy that probably equals a sense of peace and calm. Reverse kind of behaviour huh?

Today- my house got cleaned. I found out on Monday that upon my return to my job, I will be without a boss. She was let go without warning or explanation on Monday. For me, this is not a good thing. She was the reason I am in Ohio and was a great boss to me. She recruited and helped transfer me here, creating a position and a place for me at my new job. She has been a great boss these two years.

I had lunch with her today and unfortunately she can not give me any reassurances about my security at this job. She was so blindsided with her own layoff that she has no clue if they are downsizing across the company or if they let her go for some other reason.

So- I came home, had a headache, drank way too much coffee and cleaned.

1 comment:

Amber Porsche said...

UGH :( This sux on so many levels... We have a God who knows all though and promises to take care of us...so I pray that all will be well... LOVE U