Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quiet morning


As a result of being pretty sick on Monday- we decided not to do our three mile walk before work this morning. But I still woke up at 5:30am wide awake and refreshed.

I came downstairs in my bathrobe and while my coffee was brewing I started my new Bobbie Houston book, "I'll have what she is having". I have been eyeballing this book for about a year because of the Hillsong podcasts Emmanuel and I love to listen to. A couple of weeks ago I broke down and ordered it- knowing it would be a refreshing Christian supplement to my Harry Potter marathon!

It always blesses me to read encouraging testimony from women who are leaders in the churches, communities and families. First chapter down and several more to go!

1 comment:

Aynsley - WrenLife said...

So proud of you! I love the blog design if I haven't already told you that. It screams MARY A!

See you tomorrow :)