Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Hello to all my friends who read my blog. It is Christmas morning, early. Emmanuel and I are sharing his birthday and Christmas with some dear dear friends. A family that adopted Emmanuel when he first arrived to the states, and have since adopted me into their family.

We are in Northern KY...just a couple of hours outside of Louisville. Enjoying a country Christmas. My view this morning was of a beautiful pond in the backyard.

Sometimes we are blessed in mysterious ways. Quiet ways. Not always how we percieve or anticipate. So if today you find yourself dissapointed in any thing or any way, focus on the blessings you recieved that you did not expect...because I am sure you will find them.

My love sent to you this Christmas,
Mary

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

Merry Christmas, thanks for the thoughts...very good.

happy birthday to your dear hubby!

God bless you guys as you visit with family!

LY