Friday, December 19, 2008

Do I look Gay?

I so so so wish my camera was working so I could take a picture of myself...but I will try and give you a visual.

I have on Tommy Hilfiger jeans, caramel colored boots, a white button down shirt with a blue quarter length sleeve sweater over the top. I am thinking I look pretty cute for casual Friday right?

Eman comes to kiss me goodbye this morning and his comment was "You look gay"

I spinned around and said "WHAT?"

He said.." Well you don't look gay but you look like the gay lady on TV.... you know Ellen, she dresses like that".

I said "Ok so do I look like Ellen or do I look Gay because I think there is a difference'!

The verdict - a peck on the cheek and a quick comment that I of course did not look gay and looked beautiful.

But all day I have been wondering?????

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sooooooo NOT gay. Cute, if you ask me. Which you did. So there.

And may I say, "Well done, Eman. Way to dodge that one!"

Holly said...

If you look like Ellen, I would go with it and take it as a compliment. :) I doubt you look gay. Although, one could argue that if you look like Ellen, you look gay.
But then the contrary would be true... "You look straight today." "Does that mean I look like Angelina Jolie???" (that's the only name I could come up with.)
Anyway...looking like Ellen isn't bad! And for the record, I love Ellen. And I'm not gay.

Laurie and company said...

hilarious!

I've gotta read this again!

Eman sounds like a hoot!

Hugs to you both,

LY

mejane said...

My only comment is that after reading this post and "Life as I know it's" comment, I'm laughing my butt off right now.

Mary Zolene said...

Jane,
Life as I know it is my dear dear sister Holly. The one just younger than me. :)
Mary