Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Elephant Butt




Elephant Butt

Thanksgiving is over.
I have consumed pies, cookies, bread, pasta, potatoes followed by many glasses of wine and coffee. Coffee with Cream and Sugar.
I should not be surprised by what I see in the mirror.
Thanksgiving brings the Elephant Butt syndrome.
It would be okay if my butt just got big, but it is the saggy party I hate.
So I hit the gym, spend countless hours on the ellyptical
and hope that just in time for Christmas my butt is firm again.
By Mary Agbovi
No applause necessary


2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

you are too hard on yourself...but this post and your creative poem made this cat laugh.

hit it hard, girl! you inspire!

big hugs, L

mejane said...

You're going to hit the gym so you can do it all over again at Christmas? I hear ya. I did a horendous diet for 3 days before Thanksgiving and came out even. Yeah me!